Directions to the University, accommodations and on-campus locations as well as dining and entertainment venues.
Getting to the University
There are numerous car rental outlets available.
See the map below for directions to Campus Tower Hotel.
If you are staying at the Lister Residence, you will proceed down 87th Avenue to 116 Street.
Edmonton Sky Shuttle
The Sky Shuttle goes directly from the airport to the University Campus. Please note this service must be prebooked.
The shuttle makes its stops based on the needs of its riders during the trip, so you need to tell them where you are going.
- If you are traveling to Student Residences (including Lister and Schaffer), ask for Lister Hall.
- If you are traveling to Campus Towers Suites, ask to go to HUB Mall, which is very close to the Suites.
- If you are staying elsewhere, please see SkyShuttle’s list of the places they service for the location nearest you.
Edmonton Transit System
EIA Express Route 747 Bus Service $5
The EIA express bus will take you from the Edmonton International Airport to the Century Park lrt station. Once you are there, you must take take the lrt from this station to University Station.
The flat rate fare from the EIA to Edmonton is $55.
– offering standard hotel facilities with limited or full kitchenettes
– to receive the University booking rate, please use this online booking link
|Room||Single Rate||Double Rate|
|Premium Jr Suite Queen Limited Kitchen||179||179|
|Premium Suite Queen Limited Kitchen||179||179|
|Premium 2 BR Suite (Queen) Limited Kitchen||229||229|
|Premium Jr Suite Queen
|Premium Suite Queen
|Premium 2 BR Suite (Queen) Full Kitchen||229||229|
– student residence style accommodation, with several price options depending on whether the bathroom facilities are shared or en-suite.
– if booking by phone, please reference the “History and Classics department booking” for the conference block
– reservations can also be made by filling out the History and Classics Reservation Form and faxing or emailing to guest services
Phone: (780) 492-6056
Fax: (780) 492-5597